Thanks to my friend Bryan Green for sharing this thought-provoking photo essay.
Our European arrogance in alphabetical order â€¦
1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne, France.. A total of 2,289
2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes, Belgium. A total of 5,329
3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France. A total of 4,410
4. Brookwood, England American Cemetery. A total of 468
5. Cambridge, England. A total of 3,812
6. Epinal, France American Cemetery. A total of 5,525
7. Flanders Field, Belgium. A total of 368
8. Florence, Italy. A total of 4,402
9. Henri-Chapelle, Belgium. A total of 7,992
10. Lorraine, France. A total of 10,489
11. Luxembourg, Luxembourg. A total of 5,076
12. Meuse-Argonne. A total of 14,246
13. Netherlands, Netherlands . A total of 8,301
14. Normandy, France. A total of 9,387
15. Oise-Aisne, France. A total of 6,012
16. Rhone, France . A total of 861
17. Sicily, Italy. A total of 7,861
18. Somme, France . A total of 1,844
19. St.. Mihiel, France. A total of 4,153
20. Suresnes, France. A total of 1,541
Apologize to no one. Remind those of our sacrifice and don’t confuse arrogance with leadership.
The count is 104,366 dead brave Americans.
And we have to watch an
American elected leader who apologizes to Europe and the Middle East that our country is "arrogant"!
HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED ON OUR SOIL, DEFENDING US AGAINST OUR ENEMIES?
WE DON’T ASK FOR PRAISE … BUT WE HAVE ABSOULUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!